10 quotes to inspire your mood
When you are feeling depressed and down or suffering from a chronic illness sometimes a little inspiration to help us wage war against our feelings. Quotes can help inspire our hopes and remind us that others have been in our place.
Putting them up around us or writing them in places we regularly visit a Post-it on the bathroom mirror, the screensaver on your phone, or an image that is part of your desktop background.
Here are ten quotes I love that help me get through my days:
- “You must give up the life you planned in order to have the life that is waiting for you.” – Joseph Campbell
- “We have two options, medically and emotionally: give up or fight like hell” – Lance Armstrong
- “Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is” – Mandy Hale
- “Do the best you can until you know better. When you know better do better.” – Maya Angelou
- “If it’s both terrifying and amazing then you should definitely pursue it.” – Erada
- “My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn’t go as planned, and that’s ok” – Rachel Wolchin
- “That breath that you just took… that’s a gift.” – Rob Bell
- “The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.” ― Paulo Coelho, “The Alchemist”
- “The most important thing is to enjoy your life ― to be happy ― it’s all that matters.” ― Audrey Hepburn
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” ― Winston Churchill
What are some of your favorite quotes?
Where are some other places you would put them to make a difference every day?
Till Next Time – Jamie